Why Writing Skills are Important
Why writing skills are important? Unlike any other skills, writing skills are important universally. They are needed in any field, or endeavor one is. And since there are only two way (speaking and writing) by which can express one’s feelings, thoughts, desires, and intentions undoubtedly these skills are essential. Everyone should aim and strive to possess and develop these skills.
- Writing skills are important in personality development since it says a lot of things about you. Your characters or behavior could be mirrored by the way you write, or how well you write.
- Writing skills are important in any field of business, wherein almost everything is recorded — transactions, inventory, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reports, marketing strategies, historical reports, operational system, SOP’s..everything.
- Writing skills are important in career building. Name a successful person in his respective career who do not have essential, appropriate, and sufficient writing skills. I bet there is none.
- Writing skills are important to students. Teachers and professors give tons of paper works to students. No one gets away with it; from kindergarten to elementary to secondary to tertiary levels to graduate studies. That is one essential way to assess a student’s performance, progress, and intelligence.
- Writing skills are important in job hunting, starting with writing an effective and believable resume or biodata to writing or essay tests after a job interview.
- Writing skills are important in being accepted in your ideal school or university. School or college admission essays are one vital basis of one’s acceptability.
- Writing skills are important in expressing one’s feelings and be understood. Some if not all are more comfortable conveying their emotions in writing rather than in speaking. Besides, one cause of depression is being misunderstood.
- And however cheesy it may sound, writing skills are important in winning a someone’s heart.
Writing skills are achieved through time and hard work, that is also one reason why writing skills are important. Just how gold is — it undergoes extensive, lengthy, and laborious refining process.
← More from Writing Skills